Slightly Sweet Sugar-Free Popcorn
- 1 Â½ tbsp. extra- virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Natvia
Makes 4 cups
- Place the oil, popcorn, salt and Natvia in a large saucepan. Make sure the sides of your pan are high to help the popcorn pop.
- Cover with saucepan lid (slightly ajar so steam can escape) or aluminum foil (poke a few small holes in the top with a knife.). Shake to ensure that the kernels are well coated.
- Place the pan over medium heat and shake lightly at regular intervals. The regular shaking helps the popcorn to pop at the same time.
- Cook kernels for approximately 2-3 minutes or when popping frequency slows down.
- Switch off stove and remove from heat and serve!