Why are they so awesome?
- Dry tablet, ready to use anytime anywhere
- Nourishing and moisturizing for the skin
- Handy for first aid kit, glovebox of car, handbag
- Great for concerts and festivals, camping and glamping
- Biodegradable and compostable, and reusable if only used to freshen up! Pop it away and re-wet it later!
- No alcohol or preservatives
You can currently get these in travel tubes of 10 online at www.itsneat.nz. From April they will be available in rice-paper bag refill packs, in quantities of 35 or 240.
You’ve got two options when it comes to the mix of essential oils:
*Copiaba, **Lavender, **Ylang Ylang, **Niouli and *Palo Santo (*wildcrafted **organic)
Bulgarian Rose Absolute, **Copiaba, *Frankincense, *Ylang Ylang and *Rose Geranium in a base of Organic *Fractionated Coconut Oil and *Argan Oil. (*certified organic **wildcrafted)
Keen to get your hands on some of these Functional Botanicals dry wipes? This is a **NZ exclusive** – Neat are the only reseller in New Zealand for this product. So head to their website – www.itsneat.co.nz and get some of these handy little tubes into your cupboard/bag/car today!