Ingredients – Free From Nasties:
Palmer’s products are free from harsh chemicals and developed from natural based ingredients. Their ranges have clear “free-from” claims specific to their formula but all ranges are free from parabens and phthalates.
Their four key ingredient formulas are: cocoa butter, coconut oil, olive oil and shea.
Coconut Oil Sustainability:
- Ethically and sustainably sourced in South East Asia.
- Certified organic extra virgin, fair trade, vegan, lactose-free, gluten-free, BSE-free, non-GMO.
- Full traceability of supply chain, documented proof.
- Helps support local programs coopted by their supplier that aid in education, potable water and fair trade agricultural good practices.
- As part of an ongoing sustainability program, their supplier co-ops a program that repurposes the discarded coconut shells as fertilizer to replant and regrow the crop resulting in a closed chain environmentally conscious supply.
So whether you’re looking to heal and soften dry skin, spread some tummy butter on your growing belly, soothe itchy skin, massage stretch marks, even out skin tone, moisturise, or even smooth your hair – you can feel reassured that when you purchase Palmer’s products, you know that you are using the best ingredients, ethically sourced and sustainable too.
Hannah Schenker is a freelance writer, editor and regular contributor to The Natural Parent Magazine. She lives with a touch of magic in Golden Bay, New Zealand.