Are you pregnant and preparing for the arrival of your baby? Starting to deck out your home with everything your baby might need once they come earth-side? Becoming a parent means acquainting yourself with a plethora of new products and services: from pregnancy care, maternity clothes and skincare, to nappies, cots, wipes and toys. It can be an overwhelming time, which is why it helps to have access to everything in one place, on one day, at the Christchurch Baby Expo.
After much success, the Christchurch Baby Expo is back for the third year and bigger than ever before! Over 80 exhibitors and more than 100 brands will be on offer at Pioneer Rec Centre, on 10 and 11 June. The South Island’s main baby expo can enlighten the most befuddled parents-to-be and is your chance to discover everything you need to know from bump to birth and beyond. Read on to find out how you can receive free entry.
Here is what you might see at the Christchurch Baby Expo:
- Baby carriers, slings, front packs, backpacks, hammocks
- Bath and changing
- Buggies, pushchairs, prams, strollers
- Childcare providers, daycare centres, nannies, baby sitting, au pairs
- Education, learning, classes
- Fashion – babywear, accessories, jewellery, maternity
- Feeding equipment, high chairs, accessories, teething
- Food, follow-on formula, baby food
- Furniture, nursery, bedroom, feeding
- Gifts and baby shower
- Medicine, remedies, vitamins Healthcare
- Nappies, wipes, bags, toileting, accessories
- Photography, mementos
- Playtime, play gyms, bouncers, toys, books, puzzles
- Safety products, services, information
- Skincare, cosmetics, beauty, body care
- Sleep products and services, linen, protectors, baby monitors
And lots more!
You’ll find a huge range of quality exhibitors with their incredible products and services on show, along with seminars, demos and workshops and of course a FREE onsite “crèche” service. A great opportunity to learn new things, meet people and talk about everything parenting.