Today Dyson launch their most powerful, intelligent cord-free vacuum. Dyson and semi-professional dad, Jordan Watson (aka @HowToDadNZ) have teamed up to show Kiwis how to take the work out of house work with the new the Dyson V11 cord-free vacuum which intelligently optimises power and runtime to deep clean anywhere featuring:
- High Torque cleaner head with Dynamic Load Sensor system adapts suction depending on floor type.
- LCD screen displays run time remaining and machine performance in real time.
- Up to 60 minutes fade-free floor cleaning with Dyson’s most powerful battery.
- 20% more suction power than the Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum.
- Captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns expelling cleaner air
- Powered by the new Dyson digital motor V11.
To help keep on top of the housework, Jordan has some handy and humorous tips:
- Dyson have given me more time to spend with the kids, and watch rugby, that’s also very important. Vacuuming is easier than ever before. Before Sunday used to be vacuuming day and you’d lug out the big corded vacuum and have cord anxiety that you can’t reach all the corners of the room because you have this cord in the way, now I can pretend I am a formula one race car driver while vacuuming. I just to be the corded pro but now cord free is life! Dyson really have made vacuuming fun.